DXC recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- DXC offers intelligent automation as part of its Business Process Services (BPS) digital offerings. It leverages its vast network of solution partners such as Adobe (Data Science Workspace) and Google (TensorFlow) for RPA, AI, cognitive computing and lean processes to execute automation within complex client environments.
- It has strengthened its position in the industry by commercializing automation solutions, such as Bionix and APA, last year. It deployed more than 700 bots and 300 chatbots/digital agents across several engagements to deflect 35% of human interactions to digital agents with ~95% accuracy.
- Together with its partners, it deploys modules and use cases from the BPS Automation Factory to enable rapid deployment of automation solutions.
- In August 2019, it entered into a strategic partnership with Google to co-invest and collaborate on solutions that will drive innovation for enterprises at scale. It launched 2 CoEs for cloud and AI, with key focus on BFSI, automotive, oil & gas, and retail & CPG segments.
Investments & Innovation
- DXC is experimenting and implementing AI/ML, robotics, and other technologies to identify new practical business use cases and prototypes at its DXC Labs and Digital Transformation Centers. Since 2018, it opened 2 Digital Innovation Labs – one in Singapore and other in London.
Its first Digital Transformation Center was in alliance with Melbourne’s Swinburne University of Technology, which is part of planned series of academic research centers in Australia. The center focuses on research in AI, among other technologies.
- In June 2019, it acquired Luxoft, a software engineering and RPA services provider for USD 2B. Luxoft brings deep expertise in key verticals such as automotive and financial services as well as business growth opportunities, particularly in Mexico.
- Offers trainings to enterprises on AI and related technologies through its Open Badge Academy (OBA) platform.
- It provides a platform called Thrive for the thought leaders at DXC and across the industry to exchange viewpoints on emerging technologies such as AI. Also, it publishes many blog posts, whitepapers, infographics and other thought leadership reports highlighting the benefits of intelligent automation to enterprises.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.