Genpact recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
“Rapidly growing by deploying automation at the core of its engagements. Building a digital culture by investing in leadership and talent.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Genpact follows a process-first approach to deliver reusable and scalable automation solutions using intelligent automation technologies. By integrating cloud, analytics and AI in one digital platform called Cora, Genpact offers a one-stop solution for digital transformation.
- As part of product development, extended the capabilities of Cora to include bot performance and governance model (Cora CommandCenter). Also, introduced pre-trained AI accelerators in Cora to accelerate the pace and impact of AI implementations and intelligent automation.
- Around 75% of its current projects have an automation component. It supports clients across their automation journey starting from building automation roadmap and conducting pilots to establishing CoEs and scaling the implementation with automation accelerators (pre-built bots, plug-and-play models), followed by training and change management support.
- It leverages past acquisitions such as Rage Frameworks, TandemSeven, and PNMsoft to build capabilities in AI, design thinking, digital innovation, and dynamic intelligent workflow to support its client’s digital journey end to end.
Investments & Innovation
- Genpact is highly focused on upskilling its workforce in robotics, ML, and AI and is conducting many L&D initiatives internally. Recently, launched Genome, a program aimed at reskilling 87,000 employees at Genpact in alliance with MIT’s Center for Collective Intelligence.
- Investing in leadership and talent as part of its ‘Leadership Direct’ program with a mandate to hire 100 people in emerging technologies. Recently, hired a Director from University of Toronto who has a renowned academic and vast experience of incubating AI/ML-based start-ups.
- Investing in new delivery centers and innovation hubs to support its big-ticket deals. For instance, recently established a digital innovation hub in Arkansas, the US, to co-innovate with Walmart for its F&A process transformation.
- Owing to their strong background in BFSI, Genpact is frequently invited to various events such as InsureTech Connect, ACAMS 18th Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference, to share their point of view on the evolving regulations, technology, and AML and financial crime prevention.
- The leadership team at Genpact is very focused on encouraging enterprises to build autonomous and intelligent systems and a big advocate of modern workforce comprising humans and machines. Regularly publish leadership content around these topics to help enterprises stay up to date with the emerging trends and technologies.
- Extending its AI expertise and mentorship to students of Northwestern University by jointly developing a new Master’s program in Al with the university.
Genpact’s Intelligent Automation Services Practice
2019-2020 Healthcare Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019-2020 Airlines and Airports Digital Services RadarView™ Report
2019 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
2019 SD-WAN Managed Services RadarView Report
2019 Digital Masters RadarView™ Report
2019 Cybersecurity RadarView™ Report
2019 Applied AI and Advanced Analytics RadarView™ Report
2019 Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
2018 Blockchain Services RadarView™ Report
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.