Avasant Empowering Beyond Summit 2021: Transcending Digital Avasant is Proud to be a Global Partner at IAOP’s OWS2.0 2020
“Relatively recent entrant in RPA with focus on F&A automation. Catering to its existing BPO clients in collaboration with its partner network.”
- Sutherland established an RPA CoE to deploy intelligent automation solutions in business processes to deliver measurable business impact such as the reduction of revenue cycle time, optimization of working capital, increase in average revenue per unit of sales, etc. It primarily offers automation services to its existing set of BPO clients using transaction-based pricing model.
- At present, it leverages its partner networks in order to offer an integrated solution with its Robility platform. This includes advanced computer vision, unattended bots, and third-party cognitive NLP and NLG services from Google and Microsoft.
- It plans to build these capabilities (computer vision, NLP, self-healing, mass-healing, assisted-healing and ML) in-house. For instance, its NLP roadmap includes building part-of-speech tagging and named entity recognition capabilities.
- For rapid deployment, Sutherland has developed a vast repository of bots for 150 unique business processes. Key focus is on F&A across healthcare, mortgage, insurance, and telecom.
Investments & Innovation
- Since the majority of its clients are in the BPO industry, Sutherland is investing in cognitive contact center solutions. In October 2019, it partnered with Augment CXM, the provider of AI-powered management tools for contact centers, to develop Sutherland CXi, an AI-driven solution that can observe patterns, predict outcomes, and provide real-time guidance to enhance customer–agent interactions.
- It is upskilling its workforce by conducting internal RPA trainings through Sutherland University for Robotics Education (SURE). The university gives out around 580 certifications and plans to increase it to 800 by next year. It offers a dynamic program of 30 courses, which updates every 2 years.
- It has 2 innovation labs (London and San Francisco) that performs R&D and draws the automation journey map for its clients.
- Sutherland has published extensive content on topics such as driving business outcomes in insurance by leveraging RPA and the importance of RPA in driving digital transformation.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.