Wipro recognized as a Leader in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report 2019 – 2020
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Leader for Intelligent Automation Services 2019-2020.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Wipro has specialized in its automation practice over the years and has deployed HOLMES at 30% of its total client base. In August 2019, it announced a target of USD 50M in automation-only deals, apart from other contracts that come with a digital technology component.
- From an automation perspective, its key focus is to integrate the HOLMES platform in its client’s business operations based on the profile/role of the user. For instance, its HOLMES CFO helps to solve challenges faced by a CFO, such as predicting revenues and cash flows by deploying predictive models which leverage deep learning, neural networks, etc.
- It aims to solve complex automation use cases by enhancing its AI capabilities by Q1 FY21. This includes Deep QA, ethics and bias in AI Services, explainable AI in decision-making, and portable data models across AI platform. In June 2019, it partnered with Moogsoft for AIOps capability.
- It plans to offer solutions such as recommendation engine, pre-built automation library, industry and geography-specific compliance solutions, bot audit-as-a-service, and industry-specific services for health claims, and prepaid mobile, among others.
Investments & Innovation
- Wipro is leveraging its partner ecosystem of tool and software providers to co-innovate and build joint GTM strategies. In August 2019, it launched an automation lab in Australia with Blue Prism to provide a POC workshop for customers and bring together joint capabilities around digital workforce, connected RPA, cognitive automation, workflow and analytics.
- It extended its collaboration with AWS to develop an advanced content intelligence solution for audio and video processing and established an innovation center to develop more automation solutions by leveraging AI, ML, analytics, IoT, and augmented reality.
- Further, it invested in Avaamo to augment its conversational AI-based automation capabilities.
- Wipro is dedicated to reskilling and upskilling IT and digital personnel on emerging technologies including automation as part of a collaborative industry initiative called NASSCOM FutureSkills.
- It also supports the digital learning ecosystem focused on new technologies including AI, robotics, and automation with many universities including Tel Aviv University, IISc Bangalore, Swinburne University, and IIT-Kharagpur. Some of the research areas in AI include intent sensing systems, hybrid and enhanced intelligence, swarm intelligence, image processing, and unsupervised learning.
- In Australia, it is offering certifications in the latest automation technologies to graduates and skilled talent through its automation lab.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.