Capgemini recognized as an Innovator in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as an Innovator for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Capgemini has taken a vendor and platform agnostic approach which enables them to take proprietary automation tools along with best-of-breed partner technology to their extensive client base. Their ‘five senses of intelligent automation’ methodology, which drives the Automation Drive suite of offerings, has seen good acceptance amongst enterprises, including over 600+ customer deployments across industries.
- They have a comprehensive set of intelligent automation services across the entire spectrum, including RPA, chatbots and more advanced AI-enabled automation. They layer domain consulting on intelligent automation engagements to help clients build a full automation strategy.
- The Automation Drive Store, with 130+ platform agnostic Capgemini and partner tools and IP, and the Automation Drive Library, with best-practices and actionable information, along with their in-house tool IKON, are a powerful resource for clients enabling rapid deployment.
- Highly mature flexible commercial models that combine elements of time and materials, output/transaction and outcome/gain-share pricing.
Investments & Innovation
- Capgemini is aligning strongly to the overall digital agenda by implementing digital practices certifications for their leadership in 2018. This is expected to bring about a digital-first mindset that will help drive the organization forward.
- The Automation Drive Academy, established in 2017, has trained and certified over 15,000 engagement managers in automation related internal and external tools and solutions already, and seeks to quadruple this number next year.
- Capgemini is developing, in conjunction with their long term partners, their own platform which would bring together orchestration, visualization, analytics and cloud provisioning element. Additionally, they have invested in 25+ in-house tools that leverage AI and other emerging technologies.
- They also have dedicated automation CoEs and a global network of virtual delivery centers for their clients.
- Capgemini’s Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) program helps take the industry forward by identifying and investing in start-ups, and helping test new technologies to solve real client problems.
- They are active developers of, and participants in, industry engagement platforms and events, and have keenly showcased intelligent automation related thought leadership in multiple forums. They are also involved in cutting edge research through academic and industry consortiums.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.