Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Strategic focus on identified industry verticals with a wide client base. Access to a suite of best of breed automation capabilities.”
- Cognizant has a wide client base among its identified industries of healthcare and life sciences, financial services and insurance, primarily around the RPA space, built on their wide capabilities that span advisory to post implementation support.
- They continue to develop their HiveCenter suite of automation tools and capabilities which include a combination of in-house tools, re-usable plug and play bots and best of breed solutions in partnership with third party tool providers.
- Cognizant also has a wide set of partnerships across the ecosystem. They have also successfully integrated the Healthcare Process Automation platform that they had acquired as part of the TriZetto acquisition.
- They offer a variety of outcome based commercial constructs within their automation engagements.
Investments & Innovation
- Cognizant has a strategic focus on an aggressive investment approach to acquire niche emerging technology solution providers and building more in-house platforms to cater to clients’ AI requirements.
- To expand their breadth of capabilities within the AI space, they have partnered with “Artificial Solutions” a specialized firm focused on unified natural language development and analytics platforms.
- Their training team, called the Cognizant Academy, has developed extensive partnerships with public and private institutions in the US to train and access graduates that are more market aligned and digitally enabled.
- In continuing with their overall approach, Cognizant has developed a lot of thought leadership content around intelligent automation. They were early movers in this space and had started discussing their point of view fairly early in the automation adoption lifecycle.
- Their leadership continues to participate in industry forums where they focus on emerging technologies and their impact on various key industries.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.