Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Early mover in RPA with an acquisition based approach and diversified client base. Leverages its deep process expertise.”
- Genpact has been one of the early BPO providers to focus on robotic process automation. They started off with a primarily partnership driven approach (with partnerships with Exilant and Automation Anywhere) to build their capabilities in this space. But over the last couple of years, they have taken a more inorganic approach, acquiring Rage Frameworks, TandemSeven and PNMSOFT to focus on more AI-enabled automation.
- Already known for their process expertise, they are augmenting it to develop expertise in solutions that combine industry knowledge with AI. They continue to use the acquisition route for this, including that of Commonwealth Informatics which helped them build their AI-based drug safety solution called Genpact’s Pharmacovigilance Artificial Intelligence (PVAI).
- Genpact’s CORA platform, an AI – based platform for digital transformation has been well received by enterprises and boasts of deployments across 200+ global enterprises.
- Genpact is taking a holistic approach to upskilling their resources. This includes specific certifications and trainings on third party RPA and AI tools, but also focus on overall digital thinking. Close to 90% of their resources have been trained on Lean Digital and trained more than 1,000 + practitioners around Design Thinking.
- Genpact has launched its new partner program, dubbed Genpact partner plus, to leverage a strong partner ecosystem to accelerate digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations across its client base.
- Genpact, with their strong process background, has been a vocal provider of thought leadership around RPA. Their practitioners are very active and blog and write about key topics around RPA and automation. Their points of views are widely read and acknowledged by enterprises.
- Their leaders are widely sought out for their views and are regularly quoted in the media on the state of the market and emerging trends in RPA and automation.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.