Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Proprietary platform in conjunction with a robust partner ecosystem. Co-innovation model with clients. Deep industry domain expertise.”
- Infosys has extensive deployment and management experience in core RPA through their AssistEdge tool. They bring in-depth expertise across all verticals to design and deploy RPA coupled with OCR tools for automation of enterprise processes.
- Infosys has developed their intelligent automation capabilities through a combination of Nia and through a strong ecosystem of third party platforms. This is augmented with a strong delivery team which assists throughout the automation lifecycle.
- Their partner ecosystem has helped them scale quickly, and they are further advancing tool / platform provider partnerships. They also use their comprehensive repository of use cases spanning across business and IT to reduce time for discovery and automation implementation.
- Infosys has shown significant commitment to automation and has deployed industry leading commercial and engagements models, such as outcome and gain-share pricing to ensure that the business case for enterprise adoption of automation is strong.
Investments & Innovation
- Co – investment in emerging technologies is a strategy that Infosys extensively deploys to achieve client outcomes. In addition, to facilitate innovation, Infosys is investing to setup technology hubs within client proximity that are expected to be fully operational by end of next year.
- Through their proprietary Nia platform, Infosys will expand their focus to create specific point solutions to address niche requirements of customers. In addition, they are also working on new solutions that will serve business processes such as procure-to-pay, accounts payable and HR processes.
- They are working on joint research initiatives with multiple academic institutions to develop content which is relevant and convenient in their re-skilling efforts of resources.
- Infosys jointly hosts multiple intelligent automation and related innovation symposiums with their platform and tool partners where emerging trends, challenges and opportunities in automation are deliberated upon.
- They also have memberships within multiple intelligent automation associations such as IRPA AI (Institute of Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence)and AIIA (Australian Information Industry Association) to develop thought leadership.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.