Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Recent entrant with focus on RPA in targeted industries. Leadership commitment to automation.”
- ITC Infotech has set up their RPA practice relatively recently and are focusing on building the capabilities and client base around it. There is good focus on the practice from senior leadership with ambitious goals over the next couple of years.
- They are leveraging their historical strength areas of retail and CPG to expand capabilities and implementation experience. Additionally they are using more advanced technologies for very specific use cases in these industries. For instance, one area where they are bringing together video and image analytics with automation is to detect anomalies, compliance and product quality levels in the FMCG industry.
- They are also developing some industry focused point solutions, such as an intelligent planning tool for trade planners and a cloud based intelligent customer segmentation solution.
- They are in the initial phase of identifying use cases for the incorporation of the Zeas data analytics platform into their automation offerings.
Investments & Innovation
- ITC Infotech has setup a disruptive innovation lab known as ‘innoruption lab’ where they conduct quick POCs to assess early stage developments in technology to work for businesses. These incubators primarily focus on artificial intelligence, augmented reality, Bots and conversational systems.
- They intend to enhance their partnerships with industry leading RPA tool and platform providers. They also have plans for inorganic investments to access niche technologies.
- ITC Infotech has been hosting annual “codethons” and “startup showcase” events for students and entrepreneurs to highlight their disruptive technology enabled product/solution to ITC CXOs, clients and other industry stakeholders.
- They also conduct masterclasses where they bring practicing data scientists, leading researchers and practitioners in AI, machine and deep learning to brainstorm and discuss future technologies and their application in varied industries.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.