LTI Infotech recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- LTI’s flagship MOSAIC platform, which includes modular components for automation and artificial intelligence (MOSAIC Automation and AI) form the center piece of their approach. In addition, they also work with other best of breed solutions using their proven automation frameworks.
- They have a strong RPA practice with a loyal client base. Their long standing RPA relationships, and the benefits they have been able to accrue for their clients, have enabled them to introduce more advanced offerings, such as OCR, ML and NLP, within their current engagements.
- LTI has a mature delivery model for chatbot deployment. Apart from taking a design thinking approach coupled with their MOSAIC AI module to ideate, prototype, validate and implement the chatbots, they also provide support to continue the learning aspects of the chatbots.
- They offer multiple pricing models that range from project based, use case-based, automation-as-a-service, output based, gain share, IP based subscription/licensing and reseller models.
Investments & Innovation
- LTI works with its mature clients to jointly create bespoke vertical specific point solutions. They are also investing in expanding the breadth of automation programs running in specific accounts where they see headroom.
- They are also developing standardized automation playbooks with the aim of institutionalizing automation across client enterprise and IT process landscape. Interestingly, they are also developing automated and cost effective migration services that help clients avoid vendor lock-in.
- LTI is also expanding their partnerships with academia and automation tool providers. The academic partnerships are focused on research and development around artificial intelligence applications in automation.
- LTI has a strong focus on automation related thought leadership, especially on the banking and insurance industries. They frequently engage with the industry by leading and participating in events related to banking & insurance innovation.
- They also have a good body of point of views and thought leadership artefacts related to their focus industries, and continue to build on these by developing use cases and niche industry advisory depth.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.