Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Rapidly developing provider taking an industry focused, platform-led approach.”
- NIIT Technologies is increasingly focusing on developing capabilities and offerings around intelligent automation and is using a hybrid approach through in-house development of core technology (primarily based on opensource technologies) at their technology innovation center (TIC) and partnerships with tools and platform providers.
- Their TRON platform, which is a suite of solution accelerators, is seeing good adoption, especially on the IT automation side. This platform provides the ability to choose and deploy specific solutions around auto remediation, end point device management and text extraction, among others.
- They are also sharply focused towards building industry business focused solutions, primarily around BFSI and travel and transportation.
- NIIT Technologies also has a flexible commercial model that includes a per incident pricing for TRON and overall outcome and gainshare models for automation engagements.
Investments & Innovation
- NIIT has fairly invested in developing in-house solution accelerators and frameworks to develop use cases around banking, financial services and insurance vertical. Also, it is building vertical specific solutions based on Pega using AI and cognitive RPA.
- They are looking to expand their partnership ecosystem and are evaluating more tool providers for engagement. They are also leveraging their investments in Incessant Technologies and Rule Tek to build further capabilities.
- It is scaling teams across geographies and engaging with data scientists from leading academic networks to create and deploy a complete suite of automation offerings that assist clients in their automation lifecycle.
- NIIT Technologies is evangelizing automation among their clients through a program called ‘Edge’. This involves going proactively to them and offering automation and associated benefits to existing clients irrespective of when the contract renewal is due.
- NIIT Technologies has started showcasing its automation thought leadership through industry forums and associations.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.