UST Global recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Challenger for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
“Emerging niche player with a developing partnership network, and backed by investments.”
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- UST Global is a relatively recent entrant in the robotic process automation space and has seen initial traction in the last 12 months in the retail, e-commerce and supply chain verticals.
- They also developed a comprehensive partnership with Jidoka (a leading RPA tool provider) to develop offerings that provide RPA solutions with enhanced enterprise management and scalability in their RPA solutions.
- Another aspect of this partnership is that it further strengthens their focus on Spain and South America as their key geographies.
Investments & Innovation
- UST’s recent $250 M funding from Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund Temasek will allow it to fund expansion and acquire players with niche capabilities. In addition, the company will hope to leverage Temasek connects and portfolio companies such as Singapore Airlines and Standard Chartered Bank to drive additional opportunities.
- They have also set up a series of innovation labs, the most recent one in Bentonville, Arkansas, to drive their innovation-as-a-service offering.
- The company is actively working with startups in Kerala, India to develop a stronger automation offering. They provide funding, accelerators and market presence to these start ups.
- UST has been partnering with leading universities such as Stanford, Cambridge and MIT to work on various technologies such as AI or data automation. UST is an AI affiliate with Standard AI Laboratory and has built around five solutions on top of Stanford’s research.
- UST Global has started collaborating with the industry to develop their thought leadership in this space. They signed a memorandum of understanding with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) to jointly publish a collection of content pieces including point of view whitepapers, case studies and webinars on digital opportunities impacting the market.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.