Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Proprietary AI platform centric approach. Comprehensive solution set and deep investment focus on AI enabled automation.”
- Wipro has showcased extensive capability and delivered several client success stories based on their proprietary HOLMES solution. However, they are not platform restrictive, and also have a developed automation ecosystem across IT and business processes. Additionally, their wide base of proprietary frameworks enable them to rapidly develop and deploy solutions for their clients.
- They follow a unique ‘3A’ approach that combines analytics, artificial intelligence and automation in their service offerings and projects.
- They have a comprehensive set of offerings around RPA that leverage frameworks and tools around strategy, solution design, implementation and support. These have resulted in significant savings and value for clients through their RPA implementations.
- With their significant experience in enterprise wide implementations, they also focus on the softer aspects within the automation program related to change and people management to ensure continued success post the program completion.
Investments & Innovation
- Wipro’s dedicated HOLMES research team, primarily funded through the Wipro Ventures entity, has been mandated to extensively carry out research and development on innovative technologies with the external ecosystem to enhance their solution set.
- Wipro continues to extend its alliances and investments, particularly with the startup community in the coming years within AI and cybersecurity.
- From a people standpoint, it intends to double the resources trained on AI/ML skills and will extensively scale the senior leadership within their automation advisory practice. They also intend to increase multi-language support capabilities to support the demand of their European clients.
- Wipro has partnered with multiple academia as part of their research charter on specific themes related to Explainable AI, image recognition and fast learning with minimal data.
- Wipro continues to enhance and develop its partnership with tool and platform providers to explore markets and expand their thought leadership and industry engagement around vertical and horizontal offerings.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.