Zensar recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in the innovation of Intelligent Automation brings recognition as a Disruptor for Intelligent Automation Services 2018.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Zensar has a goal to help their clients move from RPA to cognitive capabilities. While RPA currently constitutes nearly three quarters of their automation deployments, they provide upgrade options through a wide set of self-developed solution accelerators and partner solutions. These accelerators span the RPA to intelligent automation to cognitive automation spectrum, and provide analytics, conversational engines and enterprise wide AI (anomaly detection, entity extraction and recommendation algorithms).
- Zenlabs, their innovation center, is mandated to develop automation at all layers – machine learning, cognitive computing and RPA. This has resulted in the development of tools such as ZenAnalytica, an integrated platform for automation & process orchestration, and Zeva, an AI enabled multi-lingual conversational engine deployed through different user interfaces such as chatbots, virtual agents, text messaging apps etc.
- They provide flexible commercial and engagement models and are tending towards more outcome and transaction based pricing in managed services, project based and internal COE engagement models,
Investments & Innovation
- Zensar has significant digital focus, and has built nearly 30 accelerators to both digitize internal processes and to develop client offerings
- They intend to invest significantly on upgrading their human capital through internal and external training and certifications. Their aim for the next 12 months is to double the number of people certified on third party automation tools and platforms
- They also plan to strengthen their existing partnership ecosystem, especially RPA tools and cloud platform providers, to access more machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Zensar has started ramping up their thought leadership in this domain, and are increasingly participating in industry and partner forums and events.
- They are also looking to foster new relations with academia and renowned automation councils to provide industry insights and develop new use-cases.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.