Avasant Speaks at Digital Convergence Conference (DCC) 2019 Avasant Speaks at IAOP’s GOV19: Governance in the Digital Era
“Strategic focus on IoT. End-to-end capabilities. Proprietary verticalized solutions. Deep partnerships with other platform providers.”
- With an ambition to become a key IoT player, Atos & Syntel’s medium-term vision is to create a “web of IoT platforms”. Its Atos Codex suite offers end-to-end IoT capabilities including consulting, connection, storage, analysis, security and management.
- Integral to the company’s IoT strategy is its partnership with Siemens’ Mindsphere. It enables full lifecycle services geared specifically for clients needing Industry 4.0 transformation.
- Its use-case approach combines in-house and partner platforms to build verticalized solutions for manufacturing, healthcare, energy and utilities, high tech and BFSI.
- In addition to its consulting business, deep partnerships as well as investments in IP and accelerators, it has developed Horus, its own IoT security suite.
Investments and Innovation
- Atos’ acquisition of Syntel not only expands its suite of powerful digital and proprietary solutions, but it enhances its presence in North America by expanding its client and employee bases. The ATOM digital platform accelerates time-to-market by 20-40% by employing ready-to-use IoT solutions.
- It has significantly invested in IPs and accelerators to deliver its solutions. It opened an Industry 4.0 pilot factory in Vienna, which consists of a team of consultants and software developers. It also has 18 R&D labs that cover major emerging technologies, including IoT.
- Atos is actively participating in tradeshows and events. It was present at the IoT World 2018 in Paris to address IoT-related issues like security, regulations and standards. It was also a platinum sponsor for VMworld Europe where it shared its experience in deploying IoT solutions.
- It shares insights in the form of white papers, perspectives, blog posts and articles. It also has brochures illustrating its key offerings and success stories.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.