Mindtree recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Internet of Things Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Internet of Things Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- Mindtree built out its IoT practice through its initial foray and success in the machine-to-machine space. Its expanding portfolio now offers comprehensive solutions to its Global 2000 clients, from consulting to implementation services.
- While it addresses most industry verticals, its client base is primarily composed of leading retail, healthcare, automobiles and smart building enterprises.
- For customers going through digital transformation, it offers two solutions: Asset+, which is built on IBM Watson IoT platform for comprehensive remote asset monitoring and management; and Gladius Connected Building, which is an IoT platform for smart connected building.
- Partnerships with some of the leading IoT platform providers such as PTC and Azure enables Mindtree to provide products and services to its clients throughout their IoT journey, from advisory and planning to implementation and managed services.
Investments and Innovation
- Aside from being a leader in developing wireless connectivity for over 17 years, Mindtree has also been continuously making investments in IoT. Leveraging these investments, Mindtree is providing comprehensive Bluetooth technology solutions in the form of connectivity IPs for IoT.
- Its digital innovation hub, the Digital Pumpkin, offers a collaborative environment where its clients can ideate, conduct primary research, and create prototypes and pilots.
- Mindtree’s thought leadership is demonstrated in the form of blogs and articles, some of which cover the importance of edge computing and cyber insurance for IoT. Others are about considerations for developing IoT solutions and exploring IoT possibilities for specific industries such as manufacturing and retail.
- Mindtree’s Bluetooth technology services and solutions have been accepted and incorporated by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs) in IoT. It has also actively participated in the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG).
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.