Re-inventing IT: The Playbook for Hybrid Cloud Transformation in Partnership... Computer Economics: Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on IT Budgets in 202...
“Smart enterprises are transforming their operations with the in-memory computing and digital-enabling power of SAP S/4HANA®.”
- Capgemini’s GTM approach for S/4HANA goes beyond technical upgrades. It includes simplification of the core processes and differentiation using intelligent technologies and add-on functionality in the cloud. It has increased focus on integrated delivery of wedge offerings such as IBP, Ariba, MES, CPQ, logistics (eWM, TM).
- To optimize implementations, it leverages its use case portal on the SAP cloud platform, which has 28 end-to-end multi-pillar scenarios integrated with S/4HANA, 4 of which are supply chain and manufacturing solutions including intelligent shipping, cold chain quality assurance, trusted goods consumer dialogue, and visual inspection that have been certified by SAP.
- To accelerate delivery and reduce the associated cost and risk in greenfield implementations, it offers Industry Path, which has 10 preconfigured industry solutions based on SAP best practices. Brownfield implementations are executed by leveraging a vast range of accelerators developed in-house to automate migration and testing.
- Capgemini is leveraging its vast partner ecosystem to deliver integrated digital solutions on S/4HANA, including MuleSoft for connecting apps, data, and services; UiPath for automation; Celonis for process mining; and Intel to optimize S/4HANA deployments.
- It is also identifying new use cases in utilities, manufacturing, and CPG, leveraging enterprise platform modernization solutions from Microsoft and low-code cloud platform solutions from Mendix.
- It is investing in large-scale training programs and certifications on S/4HANA. This includes a 16-week training program for new hires to the SAP practice in France in alliance with Emlyon Business School.
Investments and Innovation
- To enable smooth S/4 transformations, Capgemini signed a global agreement with SAP in December 2019. With this initiative, it has become the first global service partner to offer SAP Enable Now Cloud solution as part of Capgemini Enablement & Change Management Managed Services.
- Capgemini is investing in digital capabilities to enhance its portfolio of S/4HANA industry solutions. This includes ML for invoicing, AI for visual defect recognition, connected logistics, and RPA plugins.
- It is collaborating with SAP and cloud and technology partners to develop digitally integrated scenarios such as track and trace, predictive maintenance for discrete manufacturing, and cloud solution for automotive suppliers.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.