UST recognized as Challenger in Avasant’s SAP S/4HANA Services 2020 RadarView™ Report
Enhancing customer experience, enabling business agility, and fostering innovation bring recognition as a Challenger for SAP S/4HANA Services 2020Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- UST’s primary focus is to transform large enterprises with highly customized legacy SAP environments by enabling S/4HANA migrations that simplify their core ERP systems.
- It enhances the standard functionality of SAP (industry maps and SAP Model Company) with its prepackaged accelerators and digital apps on the SAP cloud platform.
- It is building its S/4HANA capabilities in retail and CPG, manufacturing, and technology (primarily semiconductors) by leveraging its IP and customer references.
- It is developing preconfigured solutions for retail and CPG including CPG/food shelf-life ATP check, order and allocation management cockpit, and allocation quantity calculation.
- S/4HANA is its biggest growth priority over other SAP initiatives such as C/4HANA, Fiori/UI5, SCP, and SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- UST is investing in S/4HANA migration accelerators built on Azure as most of its clients have Microsoft product suite. Its retail clients prefer Microsoft as their platform partner.
- To strengthen its domain expertise, it collaborates with Allset Consulting for retail consulting services and Systema Group for SAP MII and integrated manufacturing solutions.
- It also partnered with technology companies for SAP-specific capabilities: Elogic for SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) and SAP Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ), and Blueprint Technologies for SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, and Fiori.
Investments and Innovation
- UST is expanding its presence in Mexico, Singapore, and Spain through new delivery centers and scouting for acquisitions to accelerate its global delivery capability and headcount for S/4HANA.
- To accelerate S/4HANA migrations, UST is developing a S/4HANA migration accelerator that leverages its cognitive automation platform UST SmartOps.
- It is investing in certifications related to Central Finance in S/4HANA, and internal ABAP and Fiori development training.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.