Avasant is Proud to be a Global Partner at IAOP’s OWS2.0 2020 Response to COVID-19 Presented in Collaboration with Wells Fargo
“Leverages Collaboratory Labs to co-develop client specific solutions. Also brings capabilities in industry-leading platforms for utilities.”
- Cognizant brings together its experience in traditional core services, capabilities in emerging services, and an integrated consulting practice to deliver value to clients.
- It has developed multiple IPs and assets as part of its solution-focused strategy. For example, it developed Re-Energize, an IoT solution to remotely monitor and predict renewable generation, Asset Performance Excellence (APEx), an IoT platform providing real-time condition monitoring and controls, and UtilityOne Insights, an integrated customer management solution that delivers a holistic, omnichannel experience to utility customers.
- It brings capabilities in various industry-leading platforms to deliver services for utility clients. For asset and work management, it utilizes IBM Maximo and SAP EAM. For grid and network management, it works on GE’s Intelligent Platforms and Rockwell Automation. For field service management, it works on SAP FSM and GE ServiceMax platforms. For data analytics, it works on SAP HANA, GE Predix, and Alteryx.
Investments & Innovation
- Cognizant has ENERGIZE Lab, an innovation center used to develop and deploy industry-specific solutions in asset health, predictive asset analytics, smart meter management and event processing, and integrated infrastructure communications.
- It also has cross-industry innovation centers called Collaboratory Labs focused on ideation and collaboration with clients in the co-development of solutions. Plus, it has an IoT Lab for developing IoT-based solutions.
- It conducts Energython, an annual energy and utility specific innovation event for building solutions around customer service, renewables, smart metering and trading.
Partnership & Ecosystem
- Cognizant has strong partnerships with technology providers. For instance, it has set up a Touchstone Center in Bangalore to develop new capabilities in support of SAP solutions. A research partnership with AVEVA is focused on developing cutting-edge industrial software for water and energy industries.
- To augment delivery capabilities of solutions, it leverages AWS for solutions on the cloud, UiPath for integrating automation, and SAS for BI and analytics software.
DISCLAIMER: This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.