This RadarView addresses the need for enterprises to reimagine their business road maps through artificial intelligence (AI) in their journey toward hyperconvergence to streamline their business workflows. It covers key trends shaping the market and top bets made by AI and analytics service providers.
The report features detailed RadarView profiles of 23 service providers, along with their solutions, offerings, and experience in assisting enterprises in their AI and analytics journeys. It also demonstrates how AI is being applied to datasets, enabling enterprises to be faster, more accurate, and more consistent in their decision-making. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its products and modules, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
With the advancements in technology, industry leaders feel the time is ripe for companies to capitalize on AI and machine learning (ML). More businesses are realizing the tremendous opportunities they can unlock and the competitive advantage they can gain with AI/ML. As a result, enterprises are accelerating the hyperconvergence of data and AI with next-gen technologies to maximize the impact of business transformation. These trends, and others, are covered in our Applied AI and Advanced Analytics Services 2022 RadarView.
The report highlights key market trends in the applied AI and analytics space and Avasant’s viewpoint. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in implementing AI and analytics. It also offers an analysis of each service provider’s capabilities in technology and delivery support, enabling organizations to identify the right strategic partners for AI and analytics.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following applied AI and advanced analytics service providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, EXL, Genpact, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Persistent Systems, Quantiphi, Sutherland, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives; targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation is based on primary input from the service providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–7)
- Key enterprise applied AI and advanced analytics trends shaping the market
- The road ahead for enterprises
- RadarView assessment
Lay of the land (pages 8–20)
- Using deep learning to address complex use cases
- Building an AI-first organization is necessary for long-term success
- Resolving key roadblocks of poor data quality, organizational silos, and lack of AI talent
- Accelerating adoption of AI prediction and forecasting in consumer-facing industries
- Elevating the role of AI to address specialized, industry-specific requirements
- Adopting supervised learning widely for high AI performance and accuracy
RadarView overview (Pages 21–26)
- Assessing service providers
- Research methodology and coverage
- Reading the RadarView
Service provider profiles (Pages 27–73)
- Detailed profiles providing a 360-degree view of the following service providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, EXL, Genpact, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Persistent Systems, Quantiphi, Sutherland, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar
Authors (Page 75)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.