This report helps business leaders identify the right solutions to transform their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function. It begins with a market definition of CRM suites and an analysis of trends that are currently shaping the CRM market. The report continues with a detailed assessment of 11 leading CRM suite vendors. Each profile provides an overview of the vendor, industries served, and a list of example clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies and other product offerings. Each vendor profile concludes with analyst insights on the vendor’s CRM product maturity, enterprise adaptability, and innovation roadmap.
Why read this RadarView™ ?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an integral business function for every organization, and it extends beyond sales to encompass all aspects of the customer relationship. Enterprises are increasingly realizing the need to offer a digitized and personalized experience to improve their customer relationships. Thus, they are seeking solutions that can help them understand customer behavior and automate workflows to deliver better business outcomes. This report helps them choose the right solutions.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of CRM suites from Avolin, Creatio, Hubspot, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Pegasystems, Salesforce, SAP, SugarCRM, Zoho.
The industry insights and recommendations are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, and lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Evaluation of CRM suite vendors is based on primary inputs from vendors, focused briefings, public disclosures, Avasant’s ongoing market interactions, and client validation. The assessment is performed across key dimensions of Product Maturity, Enterprise Adaptability, and Innovation Roadmap to recognize the vendors that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table Of Contents
About the Report (pages 3-4)
Executive Summary (pages 5-7)
- Definition and scope of Customer Relationship Management Suite (CRM) suites
- Key CRM trends shaping the market
CRM Suites Market Trends (pages 8-15)
- COVID-19 has accelerated enterprise interest in CRM suites
- Modular availability and rich availability of connectors are facilitating CRM adoption
- Vendors are expanding their marketplaces with plug-and-play apps, enhancing the functionality of CRM suites
- SMB enterprises are now at the forefront of CRM suite adoption as SaaS model enables low-cost implementation
- CRM suite vendors are leveraging AI technologies to automate judgment-intensive processes
- CRM suites leveraging virtual assistants to enhance clients’ experience
- CRM suites enabling a comprehensive process automation via acquisitions, partnerships, and in-house development
RadarView Overview (pages 16-18)
- Assessment dimensions
- Research methodology and coverage
CRM Suites 2020-2021 RadarView (pages 19-21)
- Reading the RadarView
- CRM Suites 2020-2021 RadarView
CRM Suites Vendor Profiles (pages 22-44)
- Detailed profiles providing a 360-degree view of vendors – Avolin, Creatio, Hubspot, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Pegasystems, Salesforce, SAP, SugarCRM, Zoho
Read the Research Byte based on this report.