Scope of the Report
The report addresses the need of enterprises to identify the right solution to transform Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function. It also brings out detailed capability and experience analyses of leading vendors to assist enterprises in identifying strategic partners for their transformation journeys.
It also provides fact-based detailed assessment of leading 11 CRM suites vendors. The profiles for each of these 11 vendors capture their organization overview, CRM suite solutions and offerings, key clients, partnerships, case studies, and analyst insights on their product maturity, enterprise adaptability, and innovation roadmap, thus providing a 360-degree view of vendors.
Why read this RadarView™ ?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an integral business function for every organization, and it extends beyond the traditional sales process. Enterprises are increasingly realizing the need to offer a digitized and personalized experience to their customers for improved business relationships. Thus, they are seeking solutions that understand and analyze customer behavior and automate workflows to generate better business outcomes.
The Customer Relationship Management Suites 2020 RadarView report highlights the key adoption and product evolution trends in the CRM suites space and Avasant’s viewpoint on them. It addresses the need of enterprises to identify the right solution to enhance their CRM function. It also brings out detailed capability and experience analyses of leading vendors to assist enterprises in identifying strategic partners for their CRM transformation journeys.
Avolin, Creatio, Hubspot, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Pegasystems, Salesforce, SAP, SugarCRM, Zoho.
The industry insights and recommendations are based on Avasant’s ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with vendor’s practice leads, subject matter experts and fellows within Avasant, learnings from consulting engagements, and round the year tracking of this space by Avasant analysts.
Evaluation of CRM suite vendors is based on primary inputs from vendors, focused briefings, their public disclosures, Avasant’s ongoing market interactions, and validations from enterprises (clients). The assessment is carried through a rigorous methodology across key dimensions of Product Maturity, Enterprise Adaptability, and Innovation Roadmap to finally recognize the vendors that brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table Of Content
About the Report (pages 3-4)
Executive Summary (pages 5-7)
- Definition and scope of Customer Relationship Management Suite (CRM) suites
- Key CRM trends shaping the market
CRM Suites Market Trends (pages 8-15)
- COVID-19 has accelerated enterprise interest in CRM suites
- Modular availability and rich availability of connectors are facilitating CRM adoption
- Vendors are expanding their marketplaces with plug-and-play apps, enhancing the functionality of CRM suites
- SMB enterprises are now at the forefront of CRM suite adoption as SaaS model enables low-cost implementation
- CRM suite vendors are leveraging AI technologies to automate judgment-intensive processes
- CRM suites leveraging virtual assistants to enhance clients’ experience
- CRM suites enabling a comprehensive process automation via acquisitions, partnerships, and in-house development
RadarView Overview (pages 16-18)
- Assessment dimensions
- Research methodology and coverage
CRM Suites 2020 RadarView (pages 19-21)
- Reading the RadarView
- CRM Suites 2020 RadarView
CRM Suites Vendor Profiles (pages 22-44)
- Detailed profiles providing a 360-degree view of vendors – Avolin, Creatio, Hubspot, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Pegasystems, Salesforce, SAP, SugarCRM, Zoho
Click here to access the Research Byte based on this report.