This report provides a view into the changing customer experience landscape, the role of emerging technologies in responding to the pandemic, and help in identifying the right service providers that enterprises can partner with to reshape its customer experience strategy. We continue with a detailed assessment of 20 leading service providers offering digital CX and CRM services. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their digital CX and CRM services capabilities and solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView™?
The pandemic resulted in changing consumer behaviors with a significant uptick in the use of digital services. As new digital channels emerge, multiple technologies and trends are reshaping the customer experience.
This report helps companies use digital CX and CRM technologies to reinvent their customer relationships and strategies and drive their digital transformation. It also provides information to help identify the right digital CX and CRM service provider.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following service providers in the digital CX and CRM services space: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Jade Global, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Stefanini, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovation leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of Contents
About the Report (Page 3)
Executive Summary (Pages 4-8):
- Defining digital CX and CRM services
- Key enterprise digital CX and CRM trends shaping the market
- Digital CX and CRM services adoption: The road ahead
- Avasant recognizes 20 top-tier vendors offering digital CX and CRM services
Lay of the Land (Pages 9-23)
- Covid-19 changing consumer behaviors
- Technologies and trends reshaping digital CX functions
- CRM and CX solutions become essential for every industry
- Businesses deploying emerging technologies to create CX differentiation
- AI gaining in popularity with CX and CRM platform providers
- Improving consumer’s experiences through channel-less services, hyper-personalization, and immersive experiences
- Types of CX and CRM projects getting outsourced due to COVID-19
- CX related challenges faced by industries and potential solutions
- Selecting the right CRM solution
- CX and CRM services implementation challenges
RadarView Assessment (Pages 24-29)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service Provider Profiles (Pages 30-70)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Jade Global, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Stefanini, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
Read the Research Byte based on this report.