This RadarView helps organizations identify the right human capital management (HCM) suite to handle core HR operations. It begins with a summary of key trends shaping the HCM marketplace. We continue with a detailed assessment of 14 vendors offering HCM suites. Each profile provides an overview of the vendor, its HCM offering, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s product maturity, enterprise adaptability, and future readiness.
Why read this RadarView?
HCM suites help enterprises streamline HR processes, improve employee engagement, and provide a unified view of HR data in real-time. These solutions help enterprises automate HR processes and save time on administrative tasks with self-service capabilities. It also helps enterprises stay compliant with payroll and recruitment regulations. Thus, identifying the right HCM suite based on business requirements is crucial.
This report is designed to help enterprises optimize their HR processes by adopting the right HCM suite. It assesses vendors across the key dimensions of product maturity, enterprise adaptability, and future readiness.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following HCM suites vendors: ADP, Adrenalin, Cegid Meta4, Ceridian, Cornerstone, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Paycom, Paylocity, Sage, SAP, UKG, and Workday.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives and targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of HCM suites is based on primary input from the vendors, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of product maturity, enterprise adaptability, and future readiness, leading to our recognition of those HCM suites vendors that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Definition and scope of HCM suites
- Key HCM suites trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 14 top-tier HCM suites platform providers
The current state (Pages 9–18)
- Drivers for adopting HCM suites
- Capabilities introduced by leading HCM suite vendors
- Future of learning and development using augmented reality/virtual reality
- Integration of HCM suites with supply chain management suites to address workforce-related supply chain challenges
- Challenges faced by enterprises in the adoption of HCM suites
- Implementation road map design for HCM suites
RadarView overview (Pages 19–24)
- Research methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Platform provider profiles (Pages 25–53)
- Featured platform providers: ADP, Adrenalin, Cegid Meta4, Ceridian, Cornerstone, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Paycom, Paylocity, Sage, SAP, UKG, and Workday.
Key contacts (Page 55)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.