This report helps enterprises chart out their action plan for developing a hybrid cloud environment by identifying potential service providers. It begins with a summary of key trends and challenges that are shaping the hybrid cloud space. We continue with a detailed assessment of 26 leading service providers for the hybrid cloud. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their cloud-specific solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView™?
Cloud has progressed from the simple migration of infrastructure and applications to a tool, which improves application performance and achieves cost optimization. Rapid development and deployment of cloud-native applications using CI/CD automation, DevOps, and containers/microservices is increasing, with a focus on business outcomes.
This report helps companies use the hybrid cloud to accelerate their digital journeys. It also provides information to help identify the right cloud service provider to aid in that plan.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following digital service providers in the hybrid cloud space: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, CSS Corp, DXC, Fujitsu, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Lumen Technologies, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Orange Business Services, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovation leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of Contents
About the Report (Page 3)
Executive Summary (Pages 4-8)
- Defining Hybrid Enterprise Cloud Managed Services
- Key enterprise hybrid cloud trends shaping the market
- Enterprise hybrid cloud adoption: The road ahead
- Avasant recognized 26 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of hybrid cloud services
Current Backdrop (Pages 9-20)
- Buisness focus evolving from basic “lift and shift” to enhanced application performance
- Private and public cloud boundaries getting blurred
- New use cases around ultra-low latency and edge computing emerge
- Development of industry-specific cloud platforms quicken migration timelines
- Cloud pick up in entertainment, retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG), e-commerce, and healthcare
- Use cases rising for remote diagnostics, contactless delivery, and data warehousing on cloud
- Service provider initiatives in response to COVID-19
- Pain-points that hinder cloud implementation
The Road Ahead (Pages 21-23)
- Service provider engagement covering the full spectrum of the cloud life cycle
- Providers supporting major hyperscalers and bringing legacy system integration capabilities
- Security: A key consideration when enterprises migrate critical workloads to cloud
RadarView Assessment (Pages 24-29)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service Provider Profiles (Pages 30-82)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, CSS Corp, DXC, Fujitsu, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Lumen Technologies, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Orange Business Services, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, UST, Wipro, and Zensar
Read the Research Byte based on this report.