This RadarView addresses the need for enterprises to adopt intelligent ITOps services to enhance collaboration, predictability, data aggregation and correlation, anomaly detection, and compliance across the IT infrastructure. It covers key trends shaping the market and top bets made by service providers.
The report features detailed RadarView profiles of 24 service providers, along with their solutions, offerings, and experience in assisting enterprises in their IT operations journeys. It also demonstrates how providers incorporate cognitive capabilities into their proprietary platforms to accelerate autonomous IT functioning.
Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its products and modules, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
The rising complexity of a hybrid IT landscape has aggravated the enterprise demand for centralized IT infrastructure visibility, predictive event management, and multicloud governance. However, the existing SaaS-based ITOps offerings only address specific IT operational issues such as network monitoring and service desk.
Avasant’s interactions with organizations indicate a rising need for hyper-convergence of IT capabilities to wade through the complexity of a hybrid IT environment. This has resulted in increased business adoption of centralized ITOps platforms built by service providers using a best-of-breed approach for faster deployment times, unified monitoring, and reduced platform costs. These trends, and others, are covered in our Intelligent ITOps Services 2022–2023 RadarView™.
The report highlights key market trends in the IT operations space and Avasant’s viewpoint. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in IT operations by implementing intelligent ITOps services. It also offers an analysis of each service provider’s capabilities in technology and delivery support, thus enabling organizations to identify the right strategic partners for ITOps.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following intelligent ITOps service providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, Happiest Minds, HCLTech, Hexaware, Infosys, Kyndryl, LTIMindtree, Microland, Movate, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Softtek, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Virtusa, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Scope of the report (Pages 4–5)
Executive summary (Pages 6–9)
- Key enterprise ITOps trends shaping the market
- Recommendations for enterprises
- Avasant recognizes 24 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of intelligent ITOps
Lay of the land (Pages 10–22)
- On-premises implementations are continuing to decline as SaaS adoption is growing in double digits
- Intelligent ITOps is emerging as a key area of spend for manufacturing
- Industry pioneers are moving towards an autonomous and self-healing IT environment to gain a competitive edge
- Service providers are gravitating toward automation of complex L2 and L3 activities
- Enterprises are building CoEs to improve cloud-based IT operations and reduce the time for infrastructure provisioning
- Centralization of ITOps capabilities is becoming essential for increased visibility into a hybrid IT environment
- Service providers are building proprietary sustainability solutions to reduce their IT carbon footprint
RadarView overview (Pages 23–28)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 29–77)
- Detailed service provider profiles providing a 360-degree view for Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, Happiest Minds, HCLTech, Hexaware, Infosys, Kyndryl, LTIMindtree, Microland, Movate, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Softtek, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Virtusa, Wipro, and Zensar.
Key contacts (Page 78)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.