This report identifies key demand-side trends in the intelligent ITOps services space to assist enterprises in their intelligent ITOps journeys. It provides an overview of key trends and enterprise challenges that Avasant considers important to highlight in the intelligent ITOps services space.
Why read this Market Insights?
Over the past year, growing enterprise focus on unified IT observability, poly-cloud management, and workplace automation has driven increased demand for embedded site reliability engineering, generative AI digital assistants, FinOps-enabled cloud monitoring, and advanced workforce analytics. Consequently, service providers are enhancing their ITOps capabilities with centralized AIOps platforms and dedicated generative AI initiatives.
The Intelligent ITOps Services 2023–2024 Market Insights™ aids enterprises in identifying important market trends and challenges for their intelligent ITOps transformation projects.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–7)
- Defining intelligent ITOps services
- Key enterprise intelligent ITOps services trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 25 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of intelligent ITOps
Demand-side trends (Pages 8–13)
- While application management remains the dominant focus in IT projects, digital workplace management is emerging as the fastest-growing area of adoption
- Manufacturing, banking, and healthcare and life sciences continue to lead the adoption of ITOps services, collectively representing 28% of total clients
- Generative AI has become a major investment area for enterprises to enhance efficiency across the ITOps value chain
- The ITOps landscape is rapidly changing due to enterprise focus on integrated SRE, generative AI, and FinOps capabilities
Key contacts (Page 14)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s Intelligent ITOps Services 2023–2024 RadarView™ for detailed insights on the service providers and supply-side trends.