This RadarView helps enterprises to manage multivendor environments through multisourcing service integration (MSI) adoption. It begins with a summary of key trends that are shaping the MSI space. We continue with a detailed assessment of 21 providers offering MSI services. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its key IP assets, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView?
Multiple vendors are supporting enterprises’ end-to-end business processes. However, businesses and suppliers lack coordination and collaboration among themselves, resulting in an increased number of average critical incidents, lack of processes visibility, and siloed reporting. MSI is helping organizations handle these challenges while improving supplier accountability.
The Multisourcing Service Integration 2021–2022 RadarView™ highlights key market trends in the MSI space and Avasant’s viewpoint. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in adopting MSI. It also offers an analysis of each service provider’s capabilities in technology and delivery support, enabling organizations to identify the right strategic partners for MSI.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following MSI service providers: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Deloitte, Fujitsu, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, LTI, Microland, Mindtree, Orange Business Services, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, and Wipro.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives; targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining Multisourcing Service Integration
- Key enterprise MSI trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 21 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of MSI
Lay of the land (pages 9–17)
- Adoption of MSI improving coordination and visibility in a multivendor environment
- MSI adoption helping enterprises optimize cost, improve reporting capabilities, and reduce incident resolution time
- Banking, financial services, and insurance and the manufacturing sector leading the demand for MSI services
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning and robotic process automation solutions reducing ticket volumes and providing remote deskside support
- Service providers leveraging proprietary IT service management solutions for creating an integrated IT environment
- Service providers providing performance monitoring and analysis services
- Service providers developing governance frameworks based on operating models and business needs
RadarView overview (Pages 18–23)
- Research methodology and coverage
- RadarView assessment
- Interpretation of classification
Service provider profiles (Pages 24–66)
- Detailed service provider profiles providing a 360-degree view – Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Deloitte, Fujitsu, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, LTI, Microland, Mindtree, Orange Business Services, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, and Wipro.
Authors (Page 68)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.