This report is designed to help enterprises define their approach for Oracle Cloud ERP adoption and to identify the right implementation partner to support them. It covers key trends shaping the market and Avasant’s viewpoint on the road ahead for enterprises adopting Oracle Cloud ERP over the next 12 to 18 months.
The report features RadarView profiles of 24 service providers, including their solutions, offerings, and experience assisting enterprises in their digital transformation journeys. Oracle Cloud ERP helps enterprises consolidate business processes, improve supply chain visibility, reduce downtime, and automate redundant processes. Artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) is being leveraged to develop tools, platforms, and solutions integrated with Oracle Cloud ERP to address use cases such as forecasting in real time, eliminating payable errors, and clearing multiple invoices.
Why read this RadarView?
Deployment of Oracle Cloud ERP is not just for performing back-office functions. It also enables end-to-end organizational transformation, allowing business processes to be consolidated, automated, and optimized. This helps enterprises improve their customer offerings.
This report assesses implementation services providers based on their ability to offer services with limited disruption.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following Oracle Cloud ERP service providers: Accenture, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Evosys, Fujitsu, HCL, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, Infosys, Inspirage, IT Convergence, Jade Global, KPMG, LTI, NTT DATA, Oracle, PwC, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, and Zensar.
Avasant follows a multipronged approach to gather the practitioner’s insights. This includes extensive and ongoing interviews and discussions with subject matter experts, Avasant distinguished fellows, and advisors involved in strategy development for digital transformation through Oracle Cloud ERP. This is augmented with online questionnaires with leading Oracle Cloud ERP implementation service providers.
Avasant evaluated 30 service providers across the dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation to recognize 24 service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining Oracle Cloud ERP
- Key Oracle Cloud ERP trends shaping the market
- RadarView assessment
Lay of the land (Pages 9–17)
- Enterprises adopting Oracle for cloud transformation through two paths
- Oracle Cloud ERP transition accelerating
- Manufacturing industry leading the adoption trend
- AI/ML expediting Oracle Cloud ERP transformation
- Accelerators, frameworks, and platforms securing cloud
- Service providers building end-to-end, industry-specific solutions
- Service providers using change management practices
RadarView overview (Pages 18–23)
- RadarView assessment
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
Service provider profiles (Pages 24–72)
- Featured service providers: Accenture, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Evosys, Fujitsu, HCL, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, Infosys, Inspirage, IT Convergence, Jade Global, KPMG, LTI, NTT DATA, Oracle, PwC, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, and Zensar
Authors (Page 74)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.