Avasant Digital Forum Re-Imagining Higher Education through Virtual Learning and Disruptive Technologies
COVID is accelerating Hybrid learning and Flex learning business models.
This interactive Executive level event hosted thought leaders from top universities as they answered the pressing questions in today’s Higher Education world.
Speakers included Dr. Sasi Pillay, VIP & CIO at Washington State University, Dr. Douglas Shook, CIO at University of Southern California, Lucy Avetisyan, Associate Vice Chancellor/CIO at University of Southern California, Los Angeles and Jim Rinaldi, Avasant Fellow and Chief Information Technology Advisor at JPL.
The speakers discussed:
– Who is going to pay $50K tuition for YouTube lessons?
– Students reconsidering whether to attend a single school. Is Fractional education viable?
– How can technology help us teach and learn differently?
– Can we leverage Augmented Reality and Gamification to replicate experiences apart from lectures, such as labs?
– How can students experience the college community virtually? Can we use AI enabled Collaboration platforms to replicate college experience, extra-curricular activities, networking forums?
– How can Universities operate more efficiently?
Watch the Digital Forum Replay to know more :