This report helps enterprises chart out their action plan for developing a robust governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) program by identifying potential service providers. It begins with a summary of key trends and challenges shaping the risk and compliance space. We continue with a detailed assessment of 20 leading risk and compliance service providers. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their risk and compliance-specific solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView?
In the face of COVID-19, there is increased pressure on enterprise leaders to ensure transparency and alignment with third-party vendors, regulatory compliance, internal compliance controls, and the use of security frameworks and tools. Assessing missing core capabilities, establishing internal processes, and managing leakage have become crucial.
This report apprises organizations about recent trends and best practices in this sector and provides insights on key service providers’ offerings.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following digital service providers in the risk and compliance space: Accenture, AT&T Cybersecurity, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, DXC, Fujitsu, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Lumen Technologies, Mphasis, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Telefonica, Trustwave, Verizon and Wipro.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and our ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of Contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4-7):
- Defining risk and compliance
- Key enterprise risk and compliance trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 20 top-tier providers supporting enterprise risk and compliance
The rapidly evolving landscape (Pages 8-14)
- Enterprises need to leverage GRC tools
- Countries impose fines for non-compliance with data protection laws
- Regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA have demanding effects on all industries
- Implementation challenge persists
- Service providers focus on automation, new delivery models, and packaged solutions
- Service providers continue to invest in people, platforms, and partnerships
RadarView overview (Pages 15-20)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 21-61)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, AT&T Cybersecurity, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, DXC, Fujitsu, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Lumen Technologies, Mphasis, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Telefonica, Trustwave, Verizon and Wipro
Key Authors in Avasant (page 62)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.