This report is designed to help enterprises define their approach for SAP S/4HANA adoption and to identify the right implementation partner to support them. It covers key trends shaping the market and Avasant’s viewpoint on the road ahead for enterprises adopting SAP S/4HANA over the next 12 to 18 months.
The report features RadarView profiles of 21 service providers, including their solutions, offerings, and experience in assisting enterprises in their digital transformation journeys. It is also a good reflection of how enterprises are increasingly leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cloud-based technologies while implementing SAP S/4HANA to address emerging use cases such as modernizing supply chains, improving user experience, increasing operational efficiency, and leveraging data analytics to generate actionable insights.
Why read this RadarView?
Migration to SAP S/4HANA is not just an IT-office-driven initiative. It gives functional business heads an opportunity to improve collaboration and create synergy across different business functions.
This report assesses implementation services providers based on their ability to offer services with limited disruption.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following SAP S/4HANA service providers: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Delaware, Deloitte, DXC, Fujitsu, HCL, IBM, Infosys, InvenioLSI, LTI, Mindtree, NTT DATA, SAP, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, and Zensar.
Avasant follows a multipronged approach to gather the practitioner’s insights. This includes extensive and ongoing interviews and discussions with subject matter experts, Avasant distinguished fellows, and advisors involved in strategy development for digital transformation through SAP S/4HANA. This is augmented with online questionnaires with leading SAP S/4HANA implementation service providers.
Avasant evaluated 37 service providers across the dimensions of practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investments and innovation to recognize 21 service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining SAP S/4HANA
- Key SAP S/4HANA trends shaping the market
- RadarView assessment
Lay of the land (Pages 9–19)
- Launch of SAP BTP and RISE with SAP accelerating SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Manufacturing and retail sectors continuing to lead the demand
- Adoption is increasing for companies to survive in the post-pandemic economy
- Use cases are rising for supply chain modernization and agile transformation
- Popularity is expanding for cloud-based solutions and emerging technologies like AI, ML
- Service providers are augmenting their capabilities to offer hybrid transformations
- Best practices are helping improve organizational change management and governance
RadarView overview (Pages 20–25)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 26–68)
- Featured service providers: Accenture, Atos, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Delaware, Deloitte, DXC, Fujitsu, HCL, IBM, Infosys, InvenioLSI, LTI, Mindtree, NTT DATA, SAP, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, and Zensar.
Authors (Page 70)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.