This RadarView provides a view into the leading service providers offering talent acquisition outsourcing services. It begins by summarizing key trends shaping the supply side of the market. It continues with a detailed assessment of 15 providers offering talent acquisition outsourcing services. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its key IP and assets, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, domain ecosystem, and investments and innovations.
Why read this RadarView?
Talent acquisition service providers are helping enterprises tackle global challenges by developing their service and delivery capabilities. With the increasing technology usage in talent acquisition processes, service providers are developing new services and solutions based on enterprise needs and incorporating generative AI into their technology stack. They are also investing significantly in acquiring other talent acquisition players to bolster their technological and service capabilities and boost their geographic presence.
The Talent Acquisition Business Process Transformation 2023–2024 RadarView™ highlights key supply-side trends in the talent acquisition outsourcing space and Avasant’s viewpoint on them. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in outsourcing recruitment transformation projects. It also analyzes each service provider’s technology and delivery support capabilities, enabling organizations to identify the right strategic partners for their talent acquisition initiatives.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following talent acquisition service providers: Accenture, AgileOne, AMS, Cielo, Exela Technologies, Hays Talent Solutions, Hudson RPO, IBM, KellyOCG, Korn Ferry, PeopleScout, Randstad Sourceright, Sevenstep, Teleperformance, WilsonHCG.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, domain ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–9)
- Definition and scope
- Avasant recognizes 15 top-tier providers offering talent acquisition services
- Provider comparison
Supply-side trends (Pages 10–17)
- Service providers are growing their talent acquisition capabilities via targeted acquisitions.
- Service providers are launching new solutions and services to address enterprise challenges.
- Service providers are incorporating generative AI into their existing solutions and launching new partner solutions.
- Technology penetration in talent acquisition has been on the rise.
Service provider profiles (Pages 18–48)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, AgileOne, AMS, Cielo, Exela Technologies, Hays Talent Solutions, Hudson RPO, IBM, KellyOCG, Korn Ferry, PeopleScout, Randstad Sourceright, Sevenstep, Teleperformance, WilsonHCG
Appendix (Pages 49–52)
- Research methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Key contacts (Page 53)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s Talent Acquisition Business Process Transformation 2023-2024 Market Insights™ for detailed insights on demand-side trends.