Avasant Digital Forum: Transforming the Enterprise: Driving Digital Innovation Through Hybrid Cloud in Partnership with HCL, NetApp and Microsoft
As enterprises accelerate their digital transformation journey, Hybrid Cloud environments have become the platform for agility, innovation, high-performance computing, enterprise applications, data analytics, and automating data services. In fact, Hybrid Cloud is a pre-requisite, as this transformation requires an intricate synchronization of process, data, and applications. However, despite the growing maturity of hybrid cloud, there are significant challenges in implementing and migrating Apps and Data.
This Digital Forum addressed the following key issues:
- How should enterprises accelerate their journey to Hybrid Cloud?
- How do you architect a Hybrid Cloud environment to be a key enabler of digital innovation?
- Hoe to address complex issues such as enterprise applications, high-performance computing, and even data analytics seamlessly migrate and operate on cloud?
- What are some of the risks in implementing and scaling Hybrid Cloud?
- What role does data management play in Hybrid Cloud decisions?