This report helps travel and hospitality companies craft a robust strategy for digital transformation based on industry outlook and best practices. It begins with a summary of key trends shaping the travel and hospitality industry, followed by the industry outlook over the next 18–24 months. We continue with a detailed assessment of 20 leading service providers offering travel and hospitality digital services. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its industry-specific solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, investments and innovations, and partner ecosystem. The report can aid businesses in identifying the right partners and service providers to support their digital transformation journeys.
Why read this RadarView?
The travel and hospitality industry is seeing signs of recovery from the pandemic as demand is accelerating. However, the timeline for full industry recovery is dependent on recent global economic challenges such as high inflation rates and staffing shortages. Travel and hospitality companies are identifying new avenues for growth to become more resilient during times of changing demand.
This report assists travel and hospitality enterprises in charting their action plan. It also identifies key service providers and system integrators that can help businesses accelerate their digital adoption.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following service providers in the travel and hospitality digital services space: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, Genpact, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, Kyndryl, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Softtek, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, investments and innovation, and partner ecosystem, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Scope of the report (Page 4–5)
Executive summary (Pages 6–8):
- Key recommendations for travel and hospitality companies
- Avasant recognizes 20 top-tier providers supporting the travel and hospitality industry in digital transformation
Lay of the land (Pages 9–15)
- Challenges faced by the travel and hospitality industry
- Key themes driving the travel and hospitality industry landscape
- Defining initiatives to tackle staffing shortages
- Business travel recovery remains dependent on multiple factors
- Accelerated adoption of contactless technologies
- Implementation of digital technologies for enhancing customer experience
The road ahead (Pages 16–23)
- Chart a detailed investment plan to prioritize and plan for business and digital strategies
- Develop customer-centric strategies across critical touchpoints
- Define a strategic road map to achieve sustainability standards
- Explore opportunities and investment areas in the omniverse
- Capitalize on the rise of remote work
- Deploy digital technologies for business transformation
- Partner with service providers to expedite digital transformation
RadarView overview (Pages 24–29)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 30–90)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC, Genpact, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, Kyndryl, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Softtek, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro.
Read the Research Byte based on this report.