IT Metrics and Analytics
Leverage the definitive source of IT spending ratios
and staffing metrics for over 25 industry and government sectors.
Leverage the power of our products and solutions -
AvaMark™, RadarView™, AvaSense™ and Global Equations™
Avasant Research helps CxOs and IT executives around the world make better business and IT decisions. IT product and service providers also leverage our research to gain deeper understanding of the market landscape and technology trends. Consulting firms also incorporate our research and metrics into their deliverables to quantify their recommendations and add value.
What Does a Research Subscription Include?
An Avasant Research subscription includes web access to any or all of our various research sections, with options for our RadarView™ market assessments, our Computer Economics IT financial management benchmarks and data, our Strativa® platform for technology evaluation, and our Global Equations platform for location intelligence.
A research subscription gives you access to our regularly updated current metrics and reports as well as historical archives going back over 15 years. And, unlike most other analyst firms, we give our clients access to our research analysts — at no additional charge.
Finally, clients enjoy major discounts on bundled services, such as custom benchmarking services, reprint distribution rights, speaker services, digital forums, and workshops for your private events or public conferences.
Benefits of a Research Subscription
Rather than buying individual reports, a research subscription is a much more affordable way to gain access to our metrics and research.
An Avasant Research subscription helps end-user IT organizations make better decisions:
- Identify the top IT product and service providers in over 30 categories as well as their capabilities by industry and world regions, with our market assessments.
- Develop better IT budgets, by comparing them to our IT spending benchmarks and budgetary metrics.
- Justify IT staffing decisions, by referencing our IT staffing ratios and salary data.
- Evaluate the true costs, benefits, and risks of new technologies and stay abreast on the latest IT management best practices.
- Save thousands of dollars in buying, selling, or leasing computer equipment, by referring to our database of IT fair market values, residual value forecasts, and vendor pricing/discounting intelligence.
- Get answers to special research questions, by consulting with our on-call research analyst staff.
A research subscription allows IT product and service providers to better understand their position in the market as well as identify opportunities for new products and services. It also gives providers an opportunity to leverage Avasant expertise in developing thought leadership and reaching the market.
A research subscription allows consulting firms to incorporate excerpts of Computer Economics metrics and analysis in work products for their customers, providing numbers to back up their recommendations. These rights are spelled out in our license agreement, which is available upon request.
Avasant Research subscriptions are priced to make our research widely available.
Pricing varies according to the size and type of organization as well as the number of users for website access. Discounts are available for small and midsize businesses, small consulting firms, and those organizations that qualify to participate in our annual IT spending and staffing survey. And, there are even greater discounts when you sign up for other services, such as our AvaMark™ benchmarking service along with your subscription.
To receive details on various subscription options, including pricing and discounts, please fill in your contact information below and our research specialist will contact you. There’s no obligation.