Avasant, the leading management consulting firm, joins the LACChain Global Alliance
Los Angeles, July 21, 2021
An Alliance between Avasant and LACChain was signed to establish cooperation frameworks that allow the development of the blockchain ecosystem in Latin America and the Caribbean. Avasant, the firm that currently accumulates more than 1000 commitments in more than 40 countries, has joined the Global Alliance for the development of the blockchain ecosystem in Latin America and the Caribbean, where it will contribute its expertise in consulting. Some of the objectives of the alliance include:
- Sharing relevant and complementary information regarding blockchain-based services that the IDB Lab through LACChain and Avasant are developing an offering.
- Promotion of joint projects.
- Developing new material, tools, and concepts, such as blockchain infrastructure, blockchain-based digital identity, or tokenized fiat money.
- Convening stakeholders in joint workshops and meetings to strengthen the position of the projects.
- Developing and publishing communication materials.