This RadarView helps enterprises reimagine their business road maps and streamline workflows using AI in their journey toward hyperconvergence. It offers a detailed assessment of 20 providers of applied AI services. Each profile gives an overview of the service provider, its products and modules, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
With advancements in the current AI landscape, services providers are increasing their investments in new technologies such as generative AI, building centers of excellence around them, and extensively training new pools of resources to support enterprises across critical industries.
The Applied AI Services 2022–2023 RadarView™ highlights key supply-side trends in the applied AI space and Avasant’s viewpoint on them. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in implementing AI solutions. It also offers an analysis of each service provider’s capabilities in technology and delivery support, enabling organizations to select the right strategic partners for AI.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following applied AI service providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, DXC, EXL, Genpact, HCLTech, IBM, Infosys, LTIMindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Quantiphi, Sutherland, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
Our evaluation is based on primary input from the service providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining applied AI services
- Avasant recognizes 20 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of applied AI
- Provider comparison
- Service providers are building proprietary generative AI capabilities to assist enterprises
- Providers are scaling their applied AI practice to pursue growth and leverage the AI ecosystem
- Service providers are strengthening their capabilities in computer vision, speech recognition, and intent engines
Service provider profiles (Pages 14–54)
- Detailed profiles providing a 360-degree view of the following service providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, DXC, EXL, Genpact, HCLTech, IBM, Infosys, LTIMindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, Quantiphi, Sutherland, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar
Appendix: About RadarView (Pages 55–58)
- Research methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Key contacts (Page 59)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s Applied AI Services 2022–2023 Market Insights™ for detailed insights on the enterprises and demand-side trends.