This RadarView helps enterprises reimagine their business road maps and streamline workflows using AR/VR/XR in their journey toward hyperconvergence. It offers a detailed assessment of 14 providers of AR/VR/XR services. Each profile gives an overview of the service provider, its products and modules, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
The AR/VR/XR landscape is transforming rapidly because of increased enterprise demand for features such as personalized digital avatars, metaverse-specific marketing content, and blockchain-powered virtual marketplaces. This has pushed service providers to focus on the hyperconvergence of AR/VR/XR with technologies such as AI, 5G, edge computing, and blockchain and build skills around it.
The AR/VR/XR Services 2023 RadarView™ highlights key supply-side trends in the AR/VR/XR space and Avasant’s viewpoint on them. It aids companies in identifying top service providers to assist them in implementing AR/VR/XR solutions. It also offers an analysis of each service provider’s capabilities in technology and delivery support, enabling organizations to select the right strategic partners for their AR/VR/XR projects.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following AR/VR/XR service providers: Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, DXC, 4Experience, HCLTech, IBM, Infosys, LTIMindtree, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Virtusa, and Wipro.
Our evaluation is based on primary input from the service providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining AR/VR/XR services
- Avasant recognizes 14 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of AR/VR/XR
- Provider comparison
Supply-side trends (Pages 9–12)
- Providers are equally investing in both human and technological assets to scale their AR/VR/XR practice.
- Service providers are building metaverse-specific capabilities.
- Service providers and technology firms are partnering for an interoperable, personalized, and accessible metaverse.
Service provider profiles (Pages 14–41)
- Detailed profiles providing a 360-degree view of the following service providers: Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, DXC, 4Experience, HCLTech, IBM, Infosys, LTIMindtree, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Virtusa, and Wipro.
Appendix: About RadarView (Pages 42–45)
- Research methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Key contacts (Page 46)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s AR/VR/XR Services 2023 Market Insights™ for detailed insights on the enterprises and demand-side trends.