Avasant has unveiled Digital Masters 2019 RadarView™, its flagship report that recognizes 16 leading service providers who are breaking new ground in enabling enterprise-wide digital transformation. The Digital Masters 2019 radarview report is the culmination of a rigorous year-long research initiative which assessed over 40 providers across three key dimensions: Current capabilities in six technology prerequisite areas (Applied AI, Intelligent Automation, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Hybrid enterprise cloud and Internet of Things), the ability to hyper-converge multiple technologies for business benefits, and the future centricity of the provider’s business and technology vision.
The report categorizes Digital Masters as follows:
• Leaders: Accenture, IBM
• Innovators: HCL, Infosys, NTT, TCS, Wipro
• Disruptors: Atos | Syntel, Capgemini, Cognizant, LTI, Tech Mahindra
• Challengers: Mindtree, Mphasis, UST Global, Zensar
The key observations resulting from the Digital Masters assessment include:
• Digital Masters are taking deliberate steps to ingrain innovation into their own DNA and organizational culture. They have developed over
2.8 times more innovation centers of excellence, and research labs than other providers.
• Nearly a third of the Digital Masters aggregated planned investments are in structured programs for the development of digital platforms,
tools, and solutions. This is over 2 times the investment that other providers are making in this area.
• Capability development speed and scale has been achieved by Digital Masters through the acquisitive route. In the last six years, on
average, these providers have done 3.3 times more digital acquisitions than other providers.
• Digital Masters have over 2 times more investment and engagement with startups than other providers. They have embraced these new entities
as a source of fundamental disruptive innovation.
• Digital Masters are disrupting their own delivery models. They are investing in design thinking to engage with enterprises much earlier on
in the value chain.