This report provides a view into the adoption of digital services in Canada, the ecosystem participants, their interplay, key challenges and the technology landscape. The report helps in identifying the right service providers that enterprises can partner with for digital transformation. We continue with a detailed assessment of 19 leading service providers offering digital services in Canada. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, their digital services capabilities and solutions, and a list of representative clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, investments and innovations, and ecosystem development.
Why read this RadarView?
A strong digital adoption in Canada has been benefitting the economy and aiding recovery from the pandemic. However, a majority of digital projects in the region are focused on improving operational efficiencies and few of them are meeting evolving customer expectations. The data-driven transformation will lead to the next disruption in the region and the firms need to focus on upskilling the talent, strengthening the cybersecurity posture, and partnering with right service providers who are aggressively expanding their capabilities in Canada.
This RadarView helps companies use digital technologies to drive their digital transformation. It also provides information to assist businesses in choosing the right digital service provider in Canada.
This RadarView includes an analysis of the following service providers in the UK digital services space: Accenture, Atos, Adastra, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Insight, LTI, NTT DATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Telus International, Unisys, Virtusa, and Wipro.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, investments and innovation, and ecosystem development, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Regional scope of the report (Page 4)
Executive summary (Pages 5–8):
- Key trends shaping digital services in Canada
- Key recommendations for Canadian enterprises
- Avasant recognizes 19 top-tier vendors supporting Canada in digital transformation
Lay of the land (Pages 9–17)
- Digitalization benefits Canadian economy
- Initiatives taken by federal government to promote digitalization in the region
- Digital adoption by industries
- Companies adopting digital technologies primarily to improve operational efficiencies
- Data-driven transformation leads the next disruption in Canada
- Global service providers expand their local delivery presence
- Digital services delivery across provinces
The road ahead (Pages 18-24)
- Enabling data-driven customer experience and hyper-personalisation
- Understanding data privacy laws in Canada
- Increasing demand of data science skills in Canada
- Shifting towards data-centric security strategy
RadarView assessment (Pages 25-30)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 31–88)
- Detailed profiles for Accenture, Atos, Adastra, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Insight, LTI, NTT DATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Telus International, Unisys, Virtusa, and Wipro.
Read the Research Byte based on this report.