This report identifies key demand-side trends in the clinical services space, helping enterprises fine-tune their clinical and care management strategies. It consists of key trends and enterprise challenges in the clinical services space, based on Avasant’s assessment.
Why read this Market Insights?
Clinical services have become increasingly critical when managing complex care delivery and evolving care management environment. These services have become pivotal in helping care providers and payers better manage patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve service delivery. However, its success depends on various factors, including effective governance, a robust domain ecosystem, and streamlined service delivery.
The Clinical Services Business Process Transformation 2023 Market Insights™ aims to provide a view into important market trends and developments to help build a granular understanding of the clinical services ecosystem.
The industry insights presented in this report are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives; targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows; analyst insights from primary and secondary research; and lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–7)
- Defining clinical services
- Key trends shaping the clinical services market
- Avasant recognizes 18 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of clinical services
Clinical services market trends and key recommendations (Pages 8–18)
- Digitally-enabled virtual and remote care has expanded care access to many.
- Data-driven analytics and decision-making support care services with the adoption of data from multiple sources.
- There is a shift in care outside of the hospital with the rise of early intervention preventive care.
- Productivity improvement remains key to efficient care delivery and reducing per capita healthcare expenditure.
- Care providers need to adapt to changes in patient behavior, care delivery, and reimbursement models to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and deliver high-quality care.
Key contacts (Page 19)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.
Please refer to Avasant’s Clinical Services Business Process Transformation 2023 RadarView™ for detailed insights on the service providers and supply-side trends.