The report is a comprehensive study of enterprise digital adoption. It describes top technology trends, best practices, and forecasts across key technologies prerequisites, including hybrid cloud, intelligent automation, artificial intelligence and analytics, cybersecurity, the Internet of Things, software-defined network, and blockchain.
We continue with a fact-based, detailed assessment of 19 Digital Masters enabling enterprise digital transformation. Each profile provides a 360-degree view of the provider’s capabilities and market standings in individual technology prerequisites, hyperconvergence, and readiness for the future, along with a list of representative clients and brief client case studies.
Why read this RadarView?
As organizations emerge from the pandemic, a new set of challenges in the form of the Great Resignation, economic uncertainty, and security threaten to hinder their growth. This is prompting them to accelerate the adoption of digital technologies and scale up digital initiatives to tackle these challenges. Consequently, the role of the Digital Masters is evolving rapidly from an enabler to a transformation change agent.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following Digital Masters: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC Technology, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
The industry insights and recommendations are based on our ongoing interactions with senior executives, vendors, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and our ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of digital practice maturity, digital execution, and future centricity, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Trends dominating 2021–2022 (Pages 4–12)
- Rapid vaccination and a subsequent dip in hospitalization rates are helping economies reopen
- Companies continue to experiment and look out for the right working model
- Organizations across sectors are facing the heat of the Great Resignation
- Impacts of the Russia–Ukraine war coupled with rising inflation add uncertainty to the global economy
- Impact of the pandemic and the looming climate crisis are increasing the importance of sustainability and ESG
Convergence of digital technologies (Pages 13–20)
- Key enterprise themes and trends across digital prerequisites
Forward-looking view: Embracing the next phase of technology evolution (Pages 21–26)
- Enterprises have started addressing use cases to embrace a gradual shift to the omniverse
- The shift toward the omniverse will drive widespread adoption of emerging technologies
Digital Masters: Partners for the digital enterprise (Pages 27–33)
- Defining Digital Masters
- Digital Masters adopt a three-pronged agenda, encompassing accelerating digital, talent development, and ESG and sustainability
Business forecast for Digital Masters (Pages 34–39)
- Forecast for business impact on Digital Masters
RadarView overview (Pages 40–43)
- Assessment dimensions
- Research methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
Digital Masters 2022 RadarView (Pages 44–46)
Digital Masters profiles (Page 47–85)
- Featured service providers: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Coforge, Cognizant, DXC Technology, HCL, IBM, Infosys, LTI, Mindtree, Mphasis, NTT DATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, UST, Wipro, and Zensar.
Authors (Page 86)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.