This RadarView helps enterprises identify the right service provider who can enable them to digitally transform their HR function. It begins with a summary of key trends that are shaping the hire-to-retire business process transformation space. We continue with a detailed assessment of 18 providers offering services in the hire-to-retire business process transformation market. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its key IP assets for hire-to-retire business process transformation, and a list of clients and partners, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, domain ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
Talent acquisition and retention are increasingly becoming more challenging with rising competition and evolving employee expectations. Enterprises are unable to source the right talent with requisite digital and domain skills. Further, besides earning a large paycheck, employees are looking for more flexible and creative work opportunities. To meet these demands, companies are designing employee-centric enterprise strategies. As a result, the traditional, transaction-intensive HR function is playing a crucial role in driving enterprise success. Enterprise stakeholders need to transform their people, processes, and technology to transform the traditional HR function.
The Global Hire-to-Retire Business Process Transformation 2022–2023 RadarView™ highlights key enterprise and service provider trends in the hire-to-retire business process transformation space and Avasant’s viewpoint on them. It aids companies in identifying the top service providers and also offers an analysis of each service provider’s technical and delivery capabilities, enabling organizations to identify the right strategic partner for their HR business process transformation.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following hire-to-retire service providers: Accenture, ADP, Alight, Capgemini, CGI, Conduent, EY, IBM, Infosys, Mercans, Neeyamo, OneSource Virtual, Safeguard Global, SD Worx, TCS, Wipro, WNS, and Zalaris.
The industry insights and recommendations are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, along with lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of service providers is based on primary input from the providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, validation from their clients, and our ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, domain ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 6–8)
- Key trends in global hire-to-retire business process transformation
- Avasant recognizes 18 service providers offering hire-to-retire business process transformation services
Nature of the hire-to-retire outsourcing market (Pages 9–11)
- HR service provider ecosystem
- Geographical nuances in HR outsourcing
Key trends in hire-to-retire business process transformation (Pages 12–24)
- Enterprises are continuing to face global talent-related challenges
- The changing employer relationship is leading to a more strategic HR function
- Candidate recruitment and onboarding experience and enterprise culture fit are becoming critical
- Enterprises are adopting new-age payroll systems
- Learning and development is becoming more digitized
- Flexibility and wellness benefits are gaining traction
- Chief Human Resource Officers are gaining visibility in the boardroom
- Companies are increasingly leveraging advanced analytics
- The adoption of integrated and interactive human capital management platforms is continuing to grow
- HR service providers are increasingly becoming transformational partners for organizations
RadarView overview (Pages 25–30)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 31–67)
Detailed profiles for Accenture, ADP, Alight, Capgemini, CGI, Conduent, EY, IBM, Infosys, Mercans, Neeyamo, OneSource Virtual, Safeguard Global, SD Worx, TCS, Wipro, WNS, and Zalaris.
Key contacts (Page 70)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.