Enterprises adopt Salesforce to improve engagement with their customers by offering personalized services and integrating customer data across different touchpoints. It also helps companies manage their sales operations and monitor customer interactions at scale. Salesforce adopters are increasing their reliance on data-driven insights and cognitive technologies to improve customer lifetime value.
These are some of the key findings from Avasant’s Salesforce Services 2022 RadarView™, a comprehensive study of Salesforce services. It takes a close look at the leaders, innovators, disruptors, and challengers in this market.
The report also addresses the need for enterprises to accelerate their digital journeys, embrace the cloud, and identify the right Salesforce service providers. It highlights key trends in the Salesforce services market and Avasant’s viewpoint on the market’s direction over the next 12 to 18 months.
Avasant evaluated 43 providers using three dimensions: practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation. Of these, 22 were recognized as having brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
The RadarView recognizes platform providers in four categories:
- Leaders: Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCL, IBM, Infosys, and Wipro
- Innovators: NTT DATA, PwC, TCS, and Tech Mahindra
- Disruptors: Jade Global, LTI, Mindtree, Persistent, and Silverline
- Challengers: Birlasoft, DXC, Grazitti Interactive, Slalom, and Virtusa
The following figure from the full report illustrates these categories:
“Salesforce has grown to the top position in the CRM market, but not all companies get the full benefits of their investment in Salesforce,” said Frank Scavo, president of Avasant Research. “Choosing the right service partners for implementation and ongoing support is a key factor in ensuring those benefits are realized. .”
The full report provides a number of findings and recommendations, including the following:
- Salesforce is expanding its portfolio of applications to enhance the effectiveness of marketing efforts, analytics capabilities, and user adoption. Salesforce’s revenue from these efforts grew 6x in the last five years.
- Service providers have developed industry-specific solutions, which can solve a variety of challenges, such as personalization in retail banking, effective partner management, integrated support to patients, automation of music license management, and streamlining of field service processes.
- Enterprises across industries are improving customer experience and user productivity through data harmonization, behavioral data analysis, personalized communication, and integrated application architectures.
- Service providers are leveraging automation tools to help companies reduce operational costs, improve productivity, streamline business processes, and improve customer satisfaction.
“Enterprises leverage data across various customer touch points to personalize their interactions with customers,” said Gaurav Dewan, associate research director with Avasant. “Standardizing processes by maximizing the use of pre-configured solutions and leveraging data-driven insights will help businesses increase the value of their investment.”
The full report also features RadarView profiles of the 22 service providers, including their solutions, offerings, and experience in assisting enterprises with Salesforce adoption.
This Research Byte is a brief overview of the full Salesforce Services 2022 RadarView™ (click for pricing).