This report is designed to help enterprises define their approach for Salesforce adoption and identify the right implementation partner to support them. It covers key trends shaping the market and Avasant’s viewpoint on the road ahead for enterprises adopting Salesforce over the next 12 to 18 months.
The report features RadarView profiles of 22 service providers, including their solutions, offerings, and experience in assisting enterprises in their Salesforce adoption journeys. The report reflects on how enterprises leverage Salesforce to manage their sales operations and monitor customer interactions at scale. It also provides examples of how organizations are using Salesforce to improve engagement with their customers by offering personalized services and integrating customer data across different touchpoints.
Why read this RadarView?
The adoption of Salesforce allows enterprises to modernize customer interactions through analytics and integrated sales operations, strengthening their engagement with customers.
The report assesses implementation and managed services providers based on their ability to offer services with limited disruption.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following Salesforce service providers: Accenture, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Grazitti Interactive, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Jade Global, LTI, Mindtree, NTT DATA, Persistent, PwC, Silverline, Slalom, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Virtusa, and Wipro.
Avasant follows a multipronged approach to gather the practitioner’s insights. This includes extensive and ongoing interviews and discussions with subject matter experts, Avasant distinguished fellows, and advisors involved in strategy development for digital transformation through Salesforce. This is augmented with online questionnaires with leading Salesforce implementation and managed service providers.
Avasant evaluated 43 service providers across the dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation to recognize 22 service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–8)
- Defining Salesforce services
- Key Salesforce trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 22 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of Salesforce
Lay of the land (Pages 9–16)
- Salesforce actively expands its portfolio of applications
- Popularity of Salesforce applications increases beyond legacy Sales Cloud and Service Cloud offerings
- Service providers develop industry-specific solutions to accelerate Salesforce adoption
- Enterprises across industries focus on elevating the customer experience
- Automation helps Salesforce customers improve productivity and reduce costs
- Service providers expand their geographic coverage through acquisitions
- Industry best practices help enterprises maximize return on experience and customer lifetime value
RadarView overview (Pages 17–22)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 23–67)
- Featured service providers: Accenture, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Grazitti Interactive, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Jade Global, LTI, Mindtree, NTT DATA, Persistent, PwC, Silverline, Slalom, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Virtusa, and Wipro.
Key contacts (Page 69)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.