This RadarView helps businesses define their approach for Workday HCM adoption and to identify the right implementation partner to support them. It begins with a summary of key trends shaping the market and Avasant’s viewpoint on the road ahead for organizations adopting Workday HCM over the next 12 to 18 months.
We continue with a detailed assessment of 14 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of Workday HCM. Each profile provides an overview of the service provider, its Workday HCM services offering, and a list of clients and partnerships, along with brief client case studies. Each profile concludes with analyst insights on the provider’s practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation.
Why read this RadarView?
Workday HCM helps companies facilitate their journey to HR transformation. Organizations are implementing Workday HCM to streamline HR processes, improve real-time visibility, scale HR operations, and enhance self-service capabilities. Further, enterprises are leveraging proprietary tools and accelerators built by service providers to address data migration errors, standardize HR processes, and deliver faster outcomes.
This report assesses Workday HCM service providers based on their ability to offer implementation and managed services with limited disruption.
This RadarView includes a detailed analysis of the following Workday HCM service providers: Accenture, Alight, Avaap, Collaborative Solutions, Deloitte, DXC Technology, Hexaware, IBM, Invisors, Kainos, KPMG, Mercer, OneSource Virtual, and PwC.
The industry insights and recommendations presented are based on our ongoing interactions with enterprise CXOs and other key executives, targeted discussions with service providers, subject matter experts, and Avasant Fellows, and lessons learned from consulting engagements.
Our evaluation of Workday HCM services is based on primary input from the service providers, focused briefings, public disclosures, and Avasant’s ongoing market interactions. The assessment is across the three dimensions of practice maturity, partner ecosystem, and investments and innovation, leading to our recognition of those Workday HCM service providers that have brought the most value to the market over the last 12 months.
Table of contents
About the report (Page 3)
Executive summary (Pages 4–9)
- Defining Workday human capital management (HCM) services
- Key enterprise Workday HCM trends shaping the market
- Avasant recognizes 14 top-tier providers supporting the enterprise adoption of Workday HCM
Lay of the land (Pages 10–17)
- Workday HCM adoption growth spurring increased collaboration with service providers
- Workday HCM adoption positively impacting HR processes
- Enterprises benefitting from proprietary tools and accelerators developed by service providers
- Portfolio of skills and services being built by service providers through partnerships, acquisitions, and in-house development
- Companies increasingly relying on service providers for application managed services
- Considerations before choosing a Workday HCM service provider
RadarView overview (Pages 18–23)
- Methodology and coverage
- Interpretation of classification
- RadarView assessment
Service provider profiles (Pages 24–52)
- Featured service providers: Accenture, Alight, Avaap, Collaborative Solutions, Deloitte, DXC Technology, Hexaware, IBM, Invisors, Kainos, KPMG, Mercer, OneSource Virtual, and PwC.
Authors (Page 54)
Read the Research Byte based on this report.