Right now, we’re at a pivotal moment where this fast-paced industry is shifting gears from RPA to intelligent automation, cognitive and artificial intelligence. Enterprises are now leveraging these technologies to solve large and complex problems, taking automation and cognitive to enterprise scale and exploring what it means to have a digital workforce. Services are going digital and bot stores are open for business. Once again, the game has changed.
Avasant will present as a speaker for the Institute for Robotic Process Automation & AI (IRPA AI)’s flagship conference, Automation Innovation New York, on November 29th-30th at Convene in London. Check out the agenda.
This is the industry’s first and longest running conference exclusively about automation, AI, cognitive and RPA, held by the first and only association focused on automation & AI. Join us to get top notch content from leading experts, form new relationships, learn about industry successes and failures, network with 200+ attendees and have some fun.
This year, we will focus on the AI enabled enterprise, as well as harmonizing RPA, intelligent automation and cognitive.
Key Speakers Include:
- Anupam Govil, Partner, Avasant
- Rohail Khan, President, Digital Exchange Solutions, IRPA AI
- Imir Arifi, Director of Compliance, Analytics, and Technology, Discover
- Asha Abraham, Corporate VP – IT Risk & Controls, New York Life Insurance Company
- Gregory North, Program Co-Chair & Principal, Globe North Former CPO, Xerox Corporation
- Thomas Bredillet, Machine Learning Lead, Facebook
- Deepak Luthra, Former Digital Center of Excellence, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Patrick Levy-Rosenthal, Founder & CEO, Emoshape
- Zondwa Mandela, Co-Founder at Mandela Legacy
- Richard French, CRO, Kryon Systems
- Hari Hariharan, VP Analytics Consulting & Business Development, Sutherland
- Navaneethan Thirumurthy, Associate Vice President, Sutherland
- Phani Nagarjuna, Chief Analytics Officer, Sutherland
- Ashwin Ashok, Director, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Automation Anywhere
- Amory Booher, Senior Vice President – Model, Vendor, and Retail Underwriting Systems Architecture, BBVA Compass
- Sam Gross, Founder & CEO, ChoiceWORX
Top Sessions Include:
- Harnessing AI: From Use Case to Proof of Value
- The AI Enabled Enterprise
- The Truth About RPA and Getting to Scale
- The Role of Integrators in Implementing Intelligent Automation
- Scaling Intelligent Automation: From Proof of Value to Sustained Enterprise Adoption
- The Human Element: Building Talent for the Digital Age
- Riding the Next Wave: The Coming Convergence between Automation, Cognitive, and Blockchain
- The Road to Intelligent Automation: From RPA to AI
- Automation as a Service – Managing Outcomes, Delivering ROI
- Unleashing Automation Across Your Organization
- AI Run Amok: The Role of Cyber Security, Compliance, and Governance in Minimizing Risk
- Building an Effective RPA COE – Enabling the Bot Factor
- Developing a Culture of Innovation through Automation
- Automated Self-Service Driven by Intent-AI
- Tying it All Together: The Role of Digital Ecosystem Partners
- Shaping the Future of Human AI Relationship
- A Digital Vision for Africa’s Youth
To learn more, view the agenda or visit the website.
Buyers can attend at no cost – Register Here.
71% of attendees who signed up have identified themselves as actively evaluating solutions. If your 2018 sales and marketing goals include expanding your client base through networking opportunities, nurturing relationships, positioning yourself as a thought leader, generating leads or increasing marketing ROI, check out the sponsorship prospectus.