Opening keynote: Charting the Digital Landscape
This session will set the context for the event by articulating the landscape for digital transformation.
- The Digital Landscape – Creating the Digital Enterprise
- Current state of digital transformations being led by enterprises; success, challenges, etc.
- Is digital transformation different from earlier transformation programmes that enterprises undertook? Or is it merely old wine in a new bottle?
- What is unique about digital transformation? Do we need to think about digital transformation differently?
- What are the questions enterprises need to be asking?
- What organisational learning from earlier transformation initiatives are relevant for today? Or is it a new capability entirely absent in organisations that needs to be developed
- The Digital Transformation Journey
- What are the stages of the journey? What should enterprises do in each stage of the journey?
Expert Panel: Designing and Delivering on the Digital Transformation programme
This session will explore the different models of structuring and delivering digital transformation.
- Platform based v franchise models, i.e., centralised v decentralised models
- Centres of Excellence
- Role of traditional IT in integrating digital tools into the overall enterprise technology infrastructure. How do we ensure the digital infrastructure is not a patchwork of disparate tools rather a seamless and integrated architecture?
- Scaling IA and AI
- Governance of Digital transformation; managing implementation
Expert Panel: Building an Ethical Digital DNA
This session will explore two softer aspects of digital transformation. First, how does the enterprise make digital thinking part of its DNA. Second, how does the enterprise embed ethical values into its digital DNA to ensure it is sustainable and socially responsible? How will the enterprise ensure that its race to becoming a Digital Enterprise is not about technology, rather about creating a sustainable enterprise?
Closing Keynote: Navigating the Digital Landscape
The closing keynote will tie all the strands of discussions during the event to present a cohesive plan to navigate the digital transformation journey.