Avasant Recognized for 10 Years of Excellence and Innovation by IAOP
Avasant is proud to have been recognized by the Industry Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) among the Best of “World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors” in 2019. On the heels of 10 years of recognition amongst the “World’s Best Sourcing Advisors”, as well as a recent “Member of the Year” recognition awarded to Avasant Foundation Executive Director, Chitra Rajeshwari, Avasant is honored to receive recognition from IAOP in all six categories.
For 2019, Avasant has been recognized in all of the following categories:
- Best of the World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors, featuring advisory companies who had the overall highest average scores over all ten years;
- Top Customer References, featuring companies that have achieved the highest scores in this category as demonstrated through the value being created at the company’s top customers;
- Top Innovation, featuring companies that have achieved the highest scores in this category as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers;
- Multiple Appearances, featuring companies that have made the list for at least 3 years;
- 10-Year Club, featuring advisory companies that have made the WBOA list in each of the 10 years the list was compiled;
- Lastly, Top CSR, featuring companies that have achieved the highest scores in this category as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues and organizational governance.
Judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that includes an independent review by IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors for their organizations.
“Continuing to be recognized among the World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors (WBOA), and this year’s most recent recognition among the Best of the WBOA by the prestigious Industry Association of Outsourcing Professionals is a great affirmation to the direction of our work and strengthens our commitment to delivering excellence across all of our service areas,” remarked Avasant Global CEO, Kevin S. Parikh.
The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors list with distinguishing stars is featured in the June special Fortune 500 issue of FORTUNE® magazine. The full category lists can also be found here: https://www.iaop.org/Content/19/165/4988.View this release on PRweb.
Avasant is a leading management consulting firm focused on translating the power of technology into realizable business strategies for the world’s largest corporations. Specializing in digital and IT transformation, sourcing advisory, global strategy, and governance services, Avasant prides itself on delivering high-value engagements through industry-focused innovation and flexible client based solutions.
Our seasoned professionals have an average of 20 years of industry-honed expertise, having conducted 1000+ engagements in over 50 countries. Avasant’s next generation consulting and advisory methods have made it the top-ranked firm in its class, with recognition from numerous organizations, including: Vault, NOA, IAOP, and Wall Street Journal.
Avasant’s engagement in the global market has inspired a strong commitment to community and purpose. Avasant Foundation supports technology and skill development programs to create employment opportunities for youth across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Latin America.
For more information, visit https://avasant.com.
IAOP is the go-to association leading the way to improve outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional development, recognition, certification and excellence. With over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is not only on top of the latest trends but in front of them. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge center, member community and more, IAOP helps members learn, grow and succeed. For more information and how you can become involved, visit http://www.IAOP.org.