CSS Corp recognized as a Challenger in Avasant’s Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services RadarView™ Report
Among endless service provider options, novel and disruptive mechanics in innovation brings recognition as a Challenger for Applied Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Services 2019.Read the Avasant report
AVASANT ANALYST INSIGHTS
- CSS Corp has been steadily maturing its AI and analytics practice and has built some robust reusable assets such as Active Insights (cognitive analytics platform), Yodaa (cognitive assistant), and Contelli (cognitive automation).
- It offers tailored solutions to clients leveraging new age technologies. For example, it is working with an FMCG customer to drive personalized customer experience by utilizing a computer vision solution to analyze insights generated from the images used in its marketing campaigns.
- It has taken a conscious step away from traditional to outcome-based commercial models for its new client engagements.
- It has gained traction in high tech, retail & CPG, and telecom, media & entertainment sectors, all of which constitute over 65% of its revenue. It has been able to take its AI and analytics offerings fairly successfully to its existing client base so much so that 50-60% of AI and analytics clients are from existing clients.
- Partnerships with AWS (advanced consulting partner), GCP, Microsoft Azure and GE Predix enable CSS Corp to drive client engagements with more than 25 Fortune 1000 companies.
- It is also focusing on the intersection between AI and automation. It established a global partnership with UiPath, which resulted in an automated credit assessment process for banks.
Investments and Innovation
- Over the past 12 months, CSS Corp has invested significantly in its digital innovation labs, which are central to its client engagements and is an entry point to test out new technologies. In the next 4-6 months, it plans to double the number of data scientists and data engineers in these labs.
- Its Reimagine framework fast-tracks employee reskilling initiatives within the organization. It garnered a NASSCOM Award for having one of the best digital reskilling platforms in the Indian IT industry.
This graphic was published by Avasant LLC as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The document is available upon request from Avasant website. Avasant does not endorse any provider, product or service depicted in its research publications, including RadarViewTM, and does not advise users to select only those providers recognized in these publications. Avasant’s research publications are based on information from best available sources and Avasant’s opinion at the time of publication, and their contents should not be construed as statements of fact. Avasant disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.